When Australian police found the to-do list of a marijuana user while executing a search warrant, they decided to have a little fun at the stoner’s expense.
The Murdoch police posted the to-do list on Twitter, asking “Are ur Saturdays hectic like this”? The answer is probably no, since the list includes such pressing tasks as “Go home & get a stick” and then “chop up & get stoned.”
And for those of you wondering if this to-do list is real, the Murdoch police have a response:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time