When Australian police found the to-do list of a marijuana user while executing a search warrant, they decided to have a little fun at the stoner’s expense.
The Murdoch police posted the to-do list on Twitter, asking “Are ur Saturdays hectic like this”? The answer is probably no, since the list includes such pressing tasks as “Go home & get a stick” and then “chop up & get stoned.”
And for those of you wondering if this to-do list is real, the Murdoch police have a response:
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022