As cheers of “God Save the Queen” rung throughout the crowds camped outside the Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in London, the world celebrated, too – especially on the Internet. Here are some of our favorite public announcements (so far) of the new princess’s arrival, which basically prove that everyone wanted the new baby to be a girl all along.
First, there was the unofficial announcement of the 8 lbs., 3 oz. princess outside the Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
Followed by a few unofficial (though equally spectacular) public announcements celebrating the baby girl’s arrival.
And, of course, we couldn’t leave out the traditional royal birth announcement at Buckingham Palace.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears