It’s like Christmas in May for comic fans: today is Free Comic Book Day.
In the promotional video above, an owner of a comic store explains that Free Comic Book Day is a great way to promote comics as an art form as well as get children interested in them. But it’s also good business for comic books—Free Comic Book Day is often one of the biggest sales days of the year for comic shops.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer