It’s like Christmas in May for comic fans: today is Free Comic Book Day.
In the promotional video above, an owner of a comic store explains that Free Comic Book Day is a great way to promote comics as an art form as well as get children interested in them. But it’s also good business for comic books—Free Comic Book Day is often one of the biggest sales days of the year for comic shops.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears