It’s like Christmas in May for comic fans: today is Free Comic Book Day.
In the promotional video above, an owner of a comic store explains that Free Comic Book Day is a great way to promote comics as an art form as well as get children interested in them. But it’s also good business for comic books—Free Comic Book Day is often one of the biggest sales days of the year for comic shops.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time