1. Here’s how we feed nine billion people. And why.
By Madeleine K. Albright in the Aspen Journal of Ideas
2. Hate your bank? With an open banking platform, developers could build better financial institutions.
By Noel Peatfield at Open Source
3. There’s an upside to war-torn heritage sites.
By the University of Leicester
4. Americans are trading the ballot box for the mailbox.
By Sean Green and Kyle Ueyama at the Pew Charitable Trusts
5. Could a knee brace power an artificial heart?
By Mike Williams at Rice University
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement