Dramatic street races are already a key ingredient of the Grand Theft Auto franchise, so it’s a natural fit to see the game’s engine being used to recreate scenes from Fast & Furious 7.
An enterprising fan has re-imagined the Paul Walker tribute in Furious 7 within the world of GTA, complete with look-alike models of Walker and Vin Diesel (admittedly, though, Vin looks a bit too much like Lex Luthor).
Perhaps these two franchises should have an official crossover, given their huge blockbuster statuses. Furious 7 just passed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 to become the fourth highest-grossing movie ever globally, while GTA5 is one of the best-selling games of all time, having sold more than 45 million copies.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org