Dramatic street races are already a key ingredient of the Grand Theft Auto franchise, so it’s a natural fit to see the game’s engine being used to recreate scenes from Fast & Furious 7.
An enterprising fan has re-imagined the Paul Walker tribute in Furious 7 within the world of GTA, complete with look-alike models of Walker and Vin Diesel (admittedly, though, Vin looks a bit too much like Lex Luthor).
Perhaps these two franchises should have an official crossover, given their huge blockbuster statuses. Furious 7 just passed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 to become the fourth highest-grossing movie ever globally, while GTA5 is one of the best-selling games of all time, having sold more than 45 million copies.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases