Scarlett Johansson stopped by The Tonight Show Thursday to promote her new movie, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, and also to play one of Jimmy Fallon’s favorite games, “Box of Lies.”
If you’re unfamiliar with this game, each player takes turns selecting a random box and then making the other person guess if they’re telling the truth about what’s inside said box. And since ScarJo is a gifted actor, she turned out to be quite good at this game.
As always, there are some truly bizarre items in the boxes, like a Starbucks cup filled with baked beans, and a Black Widow action figure holding hands with Gumby on a miniature bench.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization