Lionsgate has released the first trailer for upcoming movie The Last Witch Hunter starring Vin Diesel and Michael Caine.
In modern day New York an uprising of witches is threatening humanity and only one man can stop them from unleashing a terrible plague upon the world.
The immortal witch hunter (Diesel) is the last of his kind and must team up with Rose Leslie (Ygritte in Game of Thrones) to defeat the evil occult.
Expect lots of sword fighting, fire, witchy paraphernalia, spooky trees, some sweet rides — this is a Vin Diesel movie after all — and Michael Caine playing a Catholic priest.
Directed by Breck Eisner, also starring is Elijah Wood, Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, Julie Engelbrecht and Rena Own.
The Last Witch Hunter hits theaters Oct. 23.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time