X-Men director Bryan Singer shared a new photo of the upcoming film’s newest cast members.
In a photo uploaded to Instagram on Thursday, Singer offered a first real glimpse at Jubilee and Jean Grey in X-Men Apocalypse. Fans will have to wait a little over a year to see the new cast members—played Lana Condor and Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner—on the big screen.
X-Men Apocalypse, which is set in the 1980s, will hit theaters in May 2016.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time