X-Men director Bryan Singer shared a new photo of the upcoming film’s newest cast members.
In a photo uploaded to Instagram on Thursday, Singer offered a first real glimpse at Jubilee and Jean Grey in X-Men Apocalypse. Fans will have to wait a little over a year to see the new cast members—played Lana Condor and Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner—on the big screen.
X-Men Apocalypse, which is set in the 1980s, will hit theaters in May 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement