X-Men director Bryan Singer shared a new photo of the upcoming film’s newest cast members.
In a photo uploaded to Instagram on Thursday, Singer offered a first real glimpse at Jubilee and Jean Grey in X-Men Apocalypse. Fans will have to wait a little over a year to see the new cast members—played Lana Condor and Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner—on the big screen.
X-Men Apocalypse, which is set in the 1980s, will hit theaters in May 2016.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science