Trying to pack more healthy snacks for yourself or your family members? Try this “tic-tac-toe” method of cutting an apple. It’s easier and faster than the way you’re probably cutting apples now — and then you can use a rubber band to keep the slices secure around the apple’s core. Doing so will prevent them from turning brown — which will make you more likely to eat them.
Now you have no excuse to grab a less healthy snack.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time