Early on Wednesday, a graffiti artist named KATSU piloted a hacked Phantom drone to paint red lines across a massive billboard of model Kendall Jenner’s face, WIRED reports, supposedly marking the first time a drone has been used for graffiti in such a way.
“It turned out surprisingly well,” KATSU told WIRED. “It’s exciting to see its first potential use as a device for vandalism.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This