The competitive eater and YouTube entertainer L.A. Beast accepted Burger King’s Instagram challenge to eat every burger on the menu and did so in 24 minutes. Wearing a shock collar and drinking Gatorade to help wash down the fast food, he consumed 6,370 calories during the challenge, according to the video.
“I did not order the specialty NEW KING BURGER because I did not see it on the menu when I was ordering,” L.A. Beast writes in the YouTube description, “but Burger King, unbeknownst to me, gave me a free extra whopper to make up for it.”
Earlier this week, L.A. Beast went viral for chugging a bottle of hot sauce. Past viral stunts include eating a cactus and attempting to consume 150 Warheads sour candies, but having to stop at 86 because his entire mouth started bleeding.
Sorry to anyone who was craving burgers for lunch before reading this.
MORE: Burger King Adds Satisfries to Kids’ Menu
MORE: Burger King Employees Make a Grandmother Cry after Writing Profanity on her Receipt
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk