Jimmy Fallon got a surprise guest Wednesday night when the Mother of Dragons stopped by The Tonight Show.
Game of Thrones dragon queen Daenerys Targaryen, played by Khaleesi Kristen Wiig, came on the show and deigned to be interviewed by Fallon, while her beloved dragon perched politely on her shoulder. Needless to say, neither Fallon nor Wiig could keep themselves from cracking up.
During the course of their chat, it was revealed that the Khaleesi’s real name is Karen and she lives in a dome in the forest with her shoulder dragon, Carl. Then, in a rapid-fire round of questions, Khaleesi claimed her favorite food was meat and delved into her hobbies, including mandolin playing and a yen to do stand-up comedy.
The only thing that became clear during the interview was that there’s a very good chance that Wiig has never actually seen the HBO show. That didn’t stop her from performing an ad lib song (no, not “That’s When You Break”) in a bit that was reminiscent of her Saturday Night Live act, Garth and Kat.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time