Britney Spears wants in on the money-making machine of Kim Kardashian’s hit mobile video game.
Spears has inked an eight-year mobile gaming partnership with Glu Mobile, the makers of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, said Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi during an earnings call on Thursday.
The singer joins fellow artist Katy Perry, who announced a similar deal with Glu Mobile in February, in trying to replicate the $74.3 million revenue generated by Kardashian’s app since its release last June.
The game will be launched in the first half of 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com