Britney Spears wants in on the money-making machine of Kim Kardashian’s hit mobile video game.
Spears has inked an eight-year mobile gaming partnership with Glu Mobile, the makers of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, said Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi during an earnings call on Thursday.
The singer joins fellow artist Katy Perry, who announced a similar deal with Glu Mobile in February, in trying to replicate the $74.3 million revenue generated by Kardashian’s app since its release last June.
The game will be launched in the first half of 2016.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate