Britney Spears wants in on the money-making machine of Kim Kardashian’s hit mobile video game.
Spears has inked an eight-year mobile gaming partnership with Glu Mobile, the makers of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, said Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi during an earnings call on Thursday.
The singer joins fellow artist Katy Perry, who announced a similar deal with Glu Mobile in February, in trying to replicate the $74.3 million revenue generated by Kardashian’s app since its release last June.
The game will be launched in the first half of 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space