There are expensive earphones and then there are Sony’s new Just Ear XJE-MH1 earphones.
After unveiling the product late last year, the Japanese tech giant announced that it was taking advance orders this week for the earphones tailor-made to mesh with an individual’s environment, ears and audio tastes.
To optimize the listening experience, the buyer’s individual measurements are taken, allowing the device to fit snuggly along the contours of the outer ear. However, the experience does not come cheap.
Rocket News 24 reports that the headphones will sell for approximately $2,500.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer