After shattering the box office with Furious 7, Vin Diesel is heading from the racing streets of Los Angeles to the witch-filled streets of New York City in a new trailer for his upcoming film, The Last Witch Hunter.
In the trailer—which begins with a Michael Caine voiceover, because why not?—Diesel plays Kaulder, a man who is quite literally the last witch hunter on the planet. And when an uprising of witches begins to threaten humanity in modern day New York, it’s his responsibility to take them out. Oh yeah, and he’s immortal.
The film also stars Rose Leslie and Elijah Wood.
The Last Witch Hunter hits theaters on October 23, 2015.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This