After shattering the box office with Furious 7, Vin Diesel is heading from the racing streets of Los Angeles to the witch-filled streets of New York City in a new trailer for his upcoming film, The Last Witch Hunter.
In the trailer—which begins with a Michael Caine voiceover, because why not?—Diesel plays Kaulder, a man who is quite literally the last witch hunter on the planet. And when an uprising of witches begins to threaten humanity in modern day New York, it’s his responsibility to take them out. Oh yeah, and he’s immortal.
The film also stars Rose Leslie and Elijah Wood.
The Last Witch Hunter hits theaters on October 23, 2015.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time