Thirteen years after Ryan Adams threw a fan out of a concert for requesting Bryan Adams’ rock song “Summer of ’69,” Ryan Adams gave in to popular demand. He performed “Summer of ’69” on Tuesday night at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium, the exact same venue in which he refused to do so all those years earlier.
In 2002, Billboard reports, Ryan Adams found the fan who had heckled him with the request, reimbursed him the $30 for his ticket and said he would not play another note until the man left.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time