The trailer for Woody Allen’s upcoming film, Irrational Man, shows the relationship between a philosophy professor played by actor Joaquin Phoenix and his student Emma Stone. Phoenix’s character appears troubled, and possibly has an alcohol problem. “You suffer from despair,” Stone’s character tells him. But the new trailer for the film, which opens in U.S. theaters in July, also hints at a transition for the professor, who finds new purpose.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time