Sometimes a pop music video matches its accompanying song so perfectly you have a hard time telling which came first. Do the witchy contortionist club-goers of Adam Lambert’s “Ghost Town” video seem familiar because their dance moves and outfits suit the track’s twisted house beat? Or do you just have deja vu because the scenes of Lambert looking very, very serious are actually from the same shoot as his album cover?
The video occasionally sticks a little too closely to its subject matter—you will not be shocked to learn there’s an actual ghost town in “Ghost Town”—but overall, Lambert deserves props for finding visuals as entrancing as the track’s whistled hook.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time