Though he’s still attached to his BlackBerry, Barack Obama is hopping on the wearable device bandwagon as well.
The President was spotted wearing a Fitbit Surge during a Wall Street Journal interview this week:
The newly released Surge, which includes a built-in GPS and call and text alerts, is a direct competitor to the Apple Watch. Seems President Obama is continuing to show love to lots of gadgets outside of Apple’s product line. We’ll have to keep an eye out for the Surge next time the President is on the basketball court.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State