Ever wondered what it’s like to jump off one of the world’s tallest buildings?
A team of athletes decided to to just that, hurling themselves off the world’s second highest residential structure, the Princess Tower in Dubai, during a two week extreme Dream Jump event.
Luckily for us, these adrenaline junkies filmed themselves while tumbling off the 400-meter-high platform — free falling or zip-lining — in a variety of head-shaking stunts before parachuting safely to the ground.
To make the event possible, organizers Dream Jump along with XDubai and Skydive Dubai used over six miles of rope from an eight meter long platform.
Thanks, guys, but think we’ll take the elevator.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Helen Regan at email@example.com