Ever wondered what it’s like to jump off one of the world’s tallest buildings?
A team of athletes decided to to just that, hurling themselves off the world’s second highest residential structure, the Princess Tower in Dubai, during a two week extreme Dream Jump event.
Luckily for us, these adrenaline junkies filmed themselves while tumbling off the 400-meter-high platform — free falling or zip-lining — in a variety of head-shaking stunts before parachuting safely to the ground.
To make the event possible, organizers Dream Jump along with XDubai and Skydive Dubai used over six miles of rope from an eight meter long platform.
Thanks, guys, but think we’ll take the elevator.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow