Suzanne Crough, who starred as the youngest member of the “Partridge Family,” died Monday in her Nevada home, according to reports.
Crough, 52, died suddenly, a family member told TMZ.com. It was not immediately clear what caused her death, which was not independently confirmed by NBC News.
Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg said an autopsy was scheduled for Wednesday, the Associated Press reported.
Crough portrayed Tracy Partridge, the tambourine-playing redhead, during the classic sitcom’s 1970 to 1974 run. She had several guest-star appearances on shows after the show’s end.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time