A 90-year-old tortoise named Mrs. T now has a pair of wheels to get around after a rat gnawed off her front legs while she was hibernating in a garden shed earlier this month in Pembroke, West Wales, The Telegraph and BBC News report.
Owner Jude Ryder turned to son Dale Sinclair-Jones, an engineer, who glued an axis connecting wheels from a model aircraft onto her shell.
Now the pet reptile can reportedly move faster than ever, so hares everywhere better watch out.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time