On Monday night, Kevin Spacey stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live!, mostly just to chitchat and be handsome. He discussed his show House of Cards for a bit, and then, for some reason, the conversation turned to the phrase “on fleek.”
Kimmel revealed he felt old because he didn’t know what “on fleek” meant. (He really didn’t know, because he originally said “on THE fleek.”) When he asks Spacey about it, he responds, “Is that an ice skating term?”
They discuss some other ideas for what it could mean, until a few generous audience members politely inform them of its real meaning.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time