There was nothing “ridiculous” about MTV host Rob Dyrdek’s epic fairytale proposal over the weekend.
The Ridiculousness host whisked his girlfriend onstage at a live performance of Aladdin at Disneyland, which just happens to be her favorite show. After inconspicuously slipping away from the performance, Dyrdek reappeared riding a prop elephant. The show’s gracious genie granted the stage crasher three wishes—the last of which was to make Bryiana Noelle Flores his wife.
She said yes!
The whole ordeal is on display on Dyrdek’s social media accounts, which also shows the happy couple soaking up the sun in the Caribbean.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org