The Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino debuts on Tuesday, and the blended treat is getting an even sweeter addition: Now you can stick a “cookie straw” in your blended beverage to really round out your sugar high.
The rolled wafer, lined with chocolate, will be available for $0.95, with limited numbers being given away free with the new frap.
The new Frappuccino comes layered with marshmallow infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, coffee, milk and ice, and a graham cracker crumble.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'