Actor Chris Evans this week revealed the packed shooting schedule for Avengers: Infinity War, an epic two-part sequel that will be filmed back-to-back in as little as nine months.
“We start the Infinity War, I think, some time in the third quarter. Fall or winter of 2016,” Evans told Esquire while promoting Captain America: Civil War, before shooting begins in a couple of weeks. He’ll have a brief rest period before returning to the set to shoot Avengers: Infinity Wars.
“That’s going to be like nine months to shoot both movies back-to-back.”
Read the full interview at Esquire
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk