Actor Chris Evans this week revealed the packed shooting schedule for Avengers: Infinity War, an epic two-part sequel that will be filmed back-to-back in as little as nine months.
“We start the Infinity War, I think, some time in the third quarter. Fall or winter of 2016,” Evans told Esquire while promoting Captain America: Civil War, before shooting begins in a couple of weeks. He’ll have a brief rest period before returning to the set to shoot Avengers: Infinity Wars.
“That’s going to be like nine months to shoot both movies back-to-back.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time