American Pharoah is a 5/2 favorite as the 2015 Kentucky Derby approaches, according to Bovada’s latest odds.
The 141st Kentucky Derby will be run on Saturday at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Ky. Post positions will be announced on Wednesday. With all prep races finished, the Kentucky Derby 20-horse field is set, barring anyone backing out.
Last year’s winner, California Chrome, entered the race as the favorite at 5/2. Last week, American Pharoah was given 2/1 odds to win the race.
Here are the complete odds, as of Monday, from Bovada:
American Pharoah 5/2
Carpe Diem 15/2
Firing Line 16/1
International Star 18/1
El Kabeir 33/1
Far Right 33/1
Danzig Moon 40/1
Keen Ice 40/1
Mr Z 40/1
Ocho Ocho Ocho 40/1
War Story 40/1
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer