Craving even more Full House? You got it, dude.
The Unauthorized Full House Story will reportedly chronicle the cast’s lives off-screen, from good times to bad.
Lifetime must have a penchant for ’90s nostalgia: The network aired The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story last fall.
As for Fuller House, Candace Cameron Bure, Andrea Barber, John Stamosand Jodie Sweetin have all signed on – but it remains a mystery whether Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen will take a break from their fashion careers to play an adult Michelle Tanner
One thing’s for sure: everywhere you look, everywhere you go, there’s another Full House project in the making.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time