While Kim Kardashian’s Vogue cover shoot with fiancé Kanye West and baby North was a “dream come true,” not all of it went perfectly. When Kardashian stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers on Tuesday night, she told him what really happened behind the scenes.
It turns out someone had a little accident when the cameras were flashing… and no, we don’t mean Kanye.
That’s just one more reason why this highly-discussed Vogue spread will probably continue to be the subject of conversation for a little while longer.
Watch the video up top for more.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org