While Kim Kardashian’s Vogue cover shoot with fiancé Kanye West and baby North was a “dream come true,” not all of it went perfectly. When Kardashian stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers on Tuesday night, she told him what really happened behind the scenes.
It turns out someone had a little accident when the cameras were flashing… and no, we don’t mean Kanye.
That’s just one more reason why this highly-discussed Vogue spread will probably continue to be the subject of conversation for a little while longer.
Watch the video up top for more.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working