Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh got his hands on an Apple Watch, and he has a fairly positive opinion of the device.
Limbaugh wasn’t bowled over by the smart watch—”there’s no question it’s cool, but I’m just gonna tell you it’s exactly as I thought,” he told listeners Monday. However, he is extremely impressed with Apple’s digital assistant Siri, which he says has been improved from previous Apple devices.
Here’s Limbaugh’s Siri praise in full:
No word on how much experience Limbaugh has with Google Now or Microsoft’s Cortana — maybe he can review them next.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive