Most Jewish kids see their Bar Mitzvahs as an opportunity to eat pigs in blankets, dance to “Build Me Up Buttercup” and hand out basketball shorts declaring “Ben’s Bar Mitzvah was a slam dunk!” But one lucky 13-year-old boy named Matt had a slightly different kind of Bar Mitzvah, because Nicki Minaj performed at his reception.
All we know is his name is Matt, and Nicki posted a photo with him on Instagram:
Sadly, video footage is scarce, but here’s a glimpse at Nicki performing “Super Bass.”
Nicki also set aside some time to offer life lessons to the blossoming young adults in attendance:
Now everybody else’s Bar and Bat Mitzvahs are going to seem just so mediocre compared to this.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time