Sunday’s episode of Mad Men turned nearly every character’s future into one big question mark with the news that McCann-Erickson would be absorbing SC&P — and that not everybody would be coming along for the ride.
But forget about the boardroom scheming and office gossip. For plenty of viewers, “Time & Life” — the 11th episode of the final season — was all about love: specifically, the love between Peggy and Stan that hasn’t exactly blossomed despite fans’ frantic Twitter pleas.
If you found yourself shipping SC&P’s lumbersexual art director and its finicky copy chief, clearly you weren’t alone tonight:
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.