Sunday’s episode of Mad Men turned nearly every character’s future into one big question mark with the news that McCann-Erickson would be absorbing SC&P — and that not everybody would be coming along for the ride.
But forget about the boardroom scheming and office gossip. For plenty of viewers, “Time & Life” — the 11th episode of the final season — was all about love: specifically, the love between Peggy and Stan that hasn’t exactly blossomed despite fans’ frantic Twitter pleas.
If you found yourself shipping SC&P’s lumbersexual art director and its finicky copy chief, clearly you weren’t alone tonight:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time