This year’s London Marathon was the biggest in the event’s history – and it included at least one famous face: Romeo Beckham, who completed the children’s race Sunday morning while his family cheered him on.
“We r so proud!! Romeo ran London mini Marathon for UNAIDS and 7 Fund x vb,” mom Victoria posted on Instagram early Sunday. “Well done Romeo!!” she wrote in a second post.
She and David Beckham, plus Romeo’s brothers Brooklyn and Cruz, were waiting after he crossed the finish line.
Romeo’s run was in support of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and the “7” fund, a collaboration with UNICEF providing assistance to children in danger zones around the world, according to Victoria’s posts.
Romeo seems to be following in his dad’s footsteps: David said earlier this yearthat the fund was his “number one priority.”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.