The people have spoken: Diana is their name choice if the next royal baby is a girl, according to a report in the Sunday Times.
A survey of 2,200 adults found that 12% of respondents would want to name the child after Princess Diana, the child’s late grandmother. The names Alice and Charlotte followed close behind, both receiving 9% support. James leads the most-desired names if the royal baby is a boy, with 13% support. Alexander received 8% followed by Richard and Louis at 7%.
More than two-thirds of poll respondents supported Prince William’s decision to take six weeks of leave from his job as an ambulance pilot, according to People.
Princess Kate’s exact due date has not been announced, but observers believe that Prince George will soon have a baby sibling.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms