An Australia video blogger for FoneFox, a YouTube channel dedicated to smartphone reviews and tutorials, got his hands on a new Apple Watch Sport. So naturally, the first thing he and his fellow bloggers wanted to do was test how the device stands up to water damage. (Apple considers the devices “water resistant” and not completely waterproof.)
They begin with a basic splash test. The watch still worked fine. Then he brought it into the shower. Still fine. Then they submerged it into a bucket. Still fine. Finally, they took the watch for a 15-minute swim in a pool, and afterward, it still remained totally functional.
“It’s actually a lot more waterproof than we had originally anticipated,” they conclude. While it’s nice to know you don’t have to worry if your Apple Watch gets wet, we still do not recommend taking it for a swim. Be smart, guys.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement