There’s nothing like a casual game of flip cup between friends. Or family. Or stars of what’s surely going to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the year, hosts of long-running late-night television institutions, and their siblings.
That was the premise of this segment of The Tonight Show Thursday, which saw Chris Evans, Jimmy Fallon, and their siblings Scott and Gloria (respectively) play a game of that old college warhorse, flip cup.
Scott Evans actually isn’t a stranger to The Tonight Show – the former One Life to Live star once told Fallon about how Chris convinced him to uh, wet himself once while they were playing outside, which was surely a proud moment for the Evans’ parents.
And Gloria Fallon is a showbiz pro like her brother: She’s a contributor to Someecards and Fashion Police.
But in the end, all that matters is the cups, and how they’re flipped. Sadly, the Fallons did not impress: Watch Gloria not even bother to wait for Jimmy to successfully flip his cup before she starts drinking. The Evans brothers triumph, and live to flip another day.
Jimmy, Gloria: Better luck next time, and we hope this doesn’t make the next family gathering awkward.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time