Can’t decide on your favorite Cadbury chocolate bar? No matter. With the Cadbury Dairy Milk Spectacular 7 you get seven bars in one.
There’s just one thing, though. The company made only 50 of these behemoths, which means chocolate lovers will have to pay attention to the company’s Twitter feed to win a bar by retweeting posts about the promotion.
The bar contains fillings of caramel, Daim (crunchy almond butter bar), Oreo, Turkish Delight (a soft, rose-flavored jelly), Fruit & Nut, whole nuts and simply original milk chocolate.
As Willy Wonka once said, “Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple!”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart