Groupon Australia is recalling Durex-branded condoms purchased on its website in the last month because it turns out they are counterfeit and thus may not safeguard users against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections.
“It has been identified that the condoms sold are counterfeit goods and may have defects such as holes in the latex,” according to a warning on the Australian Department of Health’s Therapeutic Goods Administration.
The warning applies to condoms sold between March 12 and April 10, 2015 by Edgelounge Enterprises, and Groupon Australia is reaching out is reaching out to the customers who bought the products.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer