Many celebrities are already sporting Apple Watches, but Seth Rogen is not one of them. Despite playing Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in the upcoming Steve Jobs biopic, Rogen has not sprung for the new gadget.
“I would hope I would get a free one,” he said in an interview with TIME about his Alzheimer’s organization, Hilarity for Charity, “but I haven’t.”
Of the device’s promised benefits for monitoring health, he said, “It’s just gonna tell me how lazy I actually am.”
Singers like Beyoncé have already been flaunting their Apple Watches online in the run-up to their debut.
Pharrell demonstrated its display:
Mickey Mouse was a favorite choice for Katy Perry, too:
And Drake took a more casual approach to showing off his new watch:
The Apple watch will start to appear in stores on Friday, and is “preparing for shipment” to customers who already ordered one.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating