Personal trainer Cassey Ho is a very popular fitness blogger with more than two million YouTube subscribers. She often receives mean, negative comments, as many bloggers do.
In a new video, Ho responds to these comments by Photoshopping herself in real time to create what her critics would consider the “perfect body.” She slims her waist, increases her chest and butt, contours her waist and even changes the color of her eyes.
“In the last few months, the negativity towards me personally has gotten worse. I’m a person too, so it really gets to me,” she told People. “I had this epiphany: How can I express how I’m feeling visually?”
Ho says her ultimate goal is to “show that cyber-bullying and mean comments really affect people, and to think before you say something.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time