Personal trainer Cassey Ho is a very popular fitness blogger with more than two million YouTube subscribers. She often receives mean, negative comments, as many bloggers do.
In a new video, Ho responds to these comments by Photoshopping herself in real time to create what her critics would consider the “perfect body.” She slims her waist, increases her chest and butt, contours her waist and even changes the color of her eyes.
“In the last few months, the negativity towards me personally has gotten worse. I’m a person too, so it really gets to me,” she told People. “I had this epiphany: How can I express how I’m feeling visually?”
Ho says her ultimate goal is to “show that cyber-bullying and mean comments really affect people, and to think before you say something.”
Read next: This ‘Normal Barbie’ Ad Captures Society’s Insane Pressure to Have a Perfect Body
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk