A.J. Francis is a defensive tackle for the Miami Dolphins, but is he also a defensive driver? We only ask because the Miami Dolphins player is on the hunt for an off-season job where that skill will come in handy.
The 24-year-old former University of Maryland Terp wants to be an Uber driver.
The tweet generated some buzz with handfuls of Francis’s 8,000 followers wondering, understandably, why a NFL player would need the extra cash. Francis’s response: the only thing better than money is more money.
Washington Post sports columnist Des Bieler also says given the fickle nature of the NFL, Francis may need the cash soon, too. He was cut from the Patriots in 2013 before the Dolphins picked him up and reportedly spent the 2014 season on injured reserve.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism