The Charlie Bit My Finger! boys are all grown up!
With over 816 million views, the video is on the Mount Rushmore of early viral videos. Because of its fame, a BBC children’s reporter recently visited the boys’ home and discovered the 11-year-old Harry and his 9-year-old brother Charlie still have that knack for being adorable.
We also learned that the only reason the world even met the boys is because the original file was too large for their father Howard to upload to email.
The parents have used the video’s success to secure sponsorship deals and the kids have appeared in advertisements.
However, Charlie and Harry are no longer the only boys in the family vying for viral success as they now have two younger brothers.
Relive the classic “Charlie bit me” line below.
Read next: This Is a Baby’s Brain on Pain
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body