The Charlie Bit My Finger! boys are all grown up!
With over 816 million views, the video is on the Mount Rushmore of early viral videos. Because of its fame, a BBC children’s reporter recently visited the boys’ home and discovered the 11-year-old Harry and his 9-year-old brother Charlie still have that knack for being adorable.
We also learned that the only reason the world even met the boys is because the original file was too large for their father Howard to upload to email.
The parents have used the video’s success to secure sponsorship deals and the kids have appeared in advertisements.
However, Charlie and Harry are no longer the only boys in the family vying for viral success as they now have two younger brothers.
Relive the classic “Charlie bit me” line below.
Read next: This Is a Baby’s Brain on Pain
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up