Grumpy web users in need of a caffeine fix love to post photos of Starbucks cups that have their names misspelled. The goofs happen to celebrities, and nearly 10 million people have watched parodies of the errors on YouTube.
Now, with this new “What’s My Starbucks Name?” generator, fans of the meme can enter a name and a photo of a coffee cup with a totally different name will appear. Bob’s Burgers writer Justin Hook created the app using cup photos from the “Starbucks Name Fail” and “Starbucks Spelling” Tumblrs.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms