Grumpy web users in need of a caffeine fix love to post photos of Starbucks cups that have their names misspelled. The goofs happen to celebrities, and nearly 10 million people have watched parodies of the errors on YouTube.
Now, with this new “What’s My Starbucks Name?” generator, fans of the meme can enter a name and a photo of a coffee cup with a totally different name will appear. Bob’s Burgers writer Justin Hook created the app using cup photos from the “Starbucks Name Fail” and “Starbucks Spelling” Tumblrs.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.