Grumpy web users in need of a caffeine fix love to post photos of Starbucks cups that have their names misspelled. The goofs happen to celebrities, and nearly 10 million people have watched parodies of the errors on YouTube.
Now, with this new “What’s My Starbucks Name?” generator, fans of the meme can enter a name and a photo of a coffee cup with a totally different name will appear. Bob’s Burgers writer Justin Hook created the app using cup photos from the “Starbucks Name Fail” and “Starbucks Spelling” Tumblrs.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was