Most people know that a great way to eat Oreos is to dunk them in a nice cold glass of milk. And we now know that if you’ve got a steady hand, a decent understanding of physics and plenty of time on your hands, the best way to dunk your cookies is with a series of trick shots.
In the clip above, you’ll see a fellow by the name of Peter Bamforth pulling off an impressive series of stunts that all end with an Oreo cookie plopping into a glass of milk. It’s kind of like a mix of beer pong and food parkour and a Rube Goldberg machine.
He should totally turn this into an Olympic event.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving