What do you get when you put Kim Kardashian, Martha Stewart, David Koch and Amy Schumer in a room with a bunch of journalists and a ton of alcohol? A list of greatest hits, of course. Here’s a list of the 9 most jaw-dropping moment’s from Tuesday night’s TIME 100 Gala.
When Amy Schumer pretended to fall in front of Kim and Kanye on the red carpet
She later answered “Malala Yousafzai” when asked who she thought was the “most bangable” person on the TIME 100.
When Julianne Moore danced
She’s still got it.
When three power women hugged it out
Sister Rosemary Nyirumbe said meeting U.S Ambassador to the U.N. Samantha Power and Nigerian activist Obiageli Ezekwesili reminded her of “the power of women.” The trio discussed the best ways to beat Boko Haram and bring back the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls.
When one Nolan interviewed another
TIME’s very own Nolan Feeney asked Christopher Nolan about how he avoids writers block (hint: he walks).
When Martha Stewart became everybody’s best friend
She got selfies with Kim Kardashian and Karlie Kloss.
When Kanye performed
When the Frozen songwriters tweeted that they were lonely, and John Green came to keep them company
“If you are at the TIME 100 event and don’t know anyone, come find us in the corner and we will sing showtunes,” Kristen Anderson-Lopez tweeted.
When Laverne Cox finally got to meet Lee Daniels
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up