Former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has sold the tie he wore when he confessed to smoking crack for $1,445 on eBay.
The tie, which features several NFL team logos, was worn by the former mayor, and current city councillor, when he admitted he smoked crack cocaine at a 2013 news conference.
The tie was originally posted to Ford’s eBay page in February, CTV News Toronto reports, when it went for over $16,000. But Ford posted a Twitter message on Sunday saying some items were re-posted due to fraudulent bidding.
There were 30 bids made for the tie.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org