Former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has sold the tie he wore when he confessed to smoking crack for $1,445 on eBay.
The tie, which features several NFL team logos, was worn by the former mayor, and current city councillor, when he admitted he smoked crack cocaine at a 2013 news conference.
The tie was originally posted to Ford’s eBay page in February, CTV News Toronto reports, when it went for over $16,000. But Ford posted a Twitter message on Sunday saying some items were re-posted due to fraudulent bidding.
There were 30 bids made for the tie.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer