Ugly Betty‘s back – well, at least for one beautiful night.
The cast of the hit show about the Suarez family and the whacky staff of Mode magazine reunited Saturday to celebrate the series finale’s fifth anniversary as well as star America Ferrera‘s 31st birthday.
Vanessa Williams, who played scheming diva Wilhelmina Slater, posted a Twitter photo from the party with Ferrera and cast members Judith Light, Mark Indelicato, Tony Plana and costume designer Patricia Field.
Indelicato – who played Betty fashion-obsessed nephew and is now all grown-up – posted a photo on Twitter showing him hugging Ferrera over the caption: “My heart and soul.” He added, “Best night with some Ugly Betty alum. Happy Birthday my beautiful darling @AmericaFerrera thank you for your undying support and love.”
Though Michael Urie – Wilhelmina’s assistant, Marc St. James – couldn’t be at reunion (he’s currently performing on stage in London), he commemorated the series finale’s fifth anniversary by posting some adorable throwback photos on Instagram, including one of him and Indelicato giving the camera some serious sass, as well as a nostalgic shot with Ferrera from the final day of shooting.
“#uglybetty #fiveyearsgone #behindthescenes @AmericaFerrera and I pretended to keep acting after the final scene together,” Urie wrote.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.