Bobbi Kristina Brown has “irreversible” brain damage and is unresponsive, her grandmother said in a statement late Monday.
The 22-year-old daughter of the late pop icon Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her Georgia home on Jan. 31. Last month, Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to a rehabilitation facility in Atlanta, and only limited details about her condition have been released.
Her grandmother Cissy Houston asked for prayers on Monday, saying she had just returned from visiting her granddaughter in the hospital.
“While she is no longer in a medically induced coma…
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up