Billboards promoting the upcoming Ant-Man movie have begun popping up in Australia and they seem to be aimed at, well, ants.
Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd as Ant-Man and Michael Douglas as the scientist Hank Pym, hits U.S. theaters July 17.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears