Billboards promoting the upcoming Ant-Man movie have begun popping up in Australia and they seem to be aimed at, well, ants.
Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd as Ant-Man and Michael Douglas as the scientist Hank Pym, hits U.S. theaters July 17.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time