Billboards promoting the upcoming Ant-Man movie have begun popping up in Australia and they seem to be aimed at, well, ants.
Reddit users in Brisbane, Melbourne and Queensland have reported seeing miniature posters for the movie in bus stops and parks, according to New York magazine.
This isn’t the first time the Ant-Man advertising team has toyed with mini-marketing: they released a tiny teaser trailer in January. Luckily for human eyes, they’ve put out full-size trailers, too.
Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd as Ant-Man and Michael Douglas as the scientist Hank Pym, hits U.S. theaters July 17.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement