You may be sick of Salt-N-Pepa’s ’80s hit “Push It” after that GEICO commercial, but a preview clip from the next episode of Lip Sync Battle shows Mike Tyson isn’t.
The Spike TV program has been making headlines since it debuted earlier this month, with notable performances from Anna Kendrick, Common, John Legend and Anne Hathaway. Let’s just hope some real-life lip-syncers don’t get invited on the show.
Tyson’s energized performance airs Thursday, 10 p.m. ET.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org